Sailing on the Majestic today!!

lbfluffy

I am so excited. I should be sleeping, but I am wide awake. It is my first solo cruise. Valentines gift from my husband. We will sail her together on March 5th. My assignment is to relax and find some good bartenders. I fly into LAX and I am using Princess transfers. I love the Majestic. We have been on her twice. She is beautiful and as always the crew have always been outstanding. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, eyelash said:

*lbfluffy I hope you have a great cruise!  I'll be sailing her solo myself in May, so I would be interested if you you post any comments about any differences cruising solo vs. part of a duo!  Bon Voyage!

I will. 

• Like 1

Enjoy your cruise, from a perpetual solo sailor.  I haven't been on the Majestic (yet), booked for 4/23, Australia/NZ.  I am going on Enchanted in August, have been on the Regal, Royal, love this class!

Have fun and I'll be following along if you post!  Bon Voyage!

8 minutes ago, susancruzs said:

Enjoy your cruise, from a perpetual solo sailor.  I haven't been on the Majestic (yet), booked for 4/23, Australia/NZ.  I am going on Enchanted in August, have been on the Regal, Royal, love this class!

Have fun and I'll be following along if you post!  Bon Voyage!

I have been on the Majestic 3 times. She is stunning. The crew has always been outstanding. 
i got a balcony cabin on the Marina deck. I love that deck. 

• Like 2

Maritsa from Montenegro at Good Spirits is a great bartender, friendly and funny and very good at making cocktails and helping people find something they like. She also pulls her mask down on occasion when she wants to say something funny or make a face, which is adorable. I learned some basic Serbian phrases, which she speaks. I've gone solo on Majestic twice, and the friendly crew and fellow passengers made it much nicer for me. 

On 2/19/2022 at 7:34 AM, e71465 said:

We will be on the March 5th sailing too! Have a great time!

On 2/19/2022 at 7:34 AM, e71465 said:

We will be on the March 5th sailing too! Have a great time!

On 2/19/2022 at 6:55 AM, lbfluffy said:

I have been on the Majestic 3 times. She is stunning. The crew has always been outstanding. 
i got a balcony cabin on the Marina deck. I love that deck. 

All of you stay on for the 12th!!! Jess, we could have a reunion, and e71465, we could have a great time!