Parking at Baltimore cruise port

tcgary

I will be doing a back to back, and parking at the cruise port. I know it is $15 a day but do I tell them I am going to be there two weeks. I do not know how they would know I was staying for two weeks as new people are coming in their store still others leaving no way to tell. Will they give me some thing that says two weeks or should I just stay quiet?

Our cruise was on 1/30/22 and our parking pass was green, so I think they do change the colors each week. There was a car in front of ours when we parked that had handwriting on the parking pass that hangs from the rear view mirror with a date on it and a signature. Unfortunately, I don’t remember the date or the color of the pass, but do remember wondering why there was handwriting on it. Perhaps that person was doing a B2B. I am sure the parking attendants will know what to do when you get there. You can’t get into the parking area without driving to the parking booths with the attendants and paying first.  

iv parked their twice but not b2b so good question, to be safe id print out a paper and put on dash , on b2b cruise till (date coming back) just so they dont tow it, then id just leave after 2 weeks and hope im only charged for one, 🙂

Edited by seaman11