Viewing Menus in Navigator App

KroozNut

7 minutes ago, Bucketlist22 said:

On the app plan then my itinerary then events. Nothing right now I just looked. 

Yeah, I'm not seeing anything there yet either, just a message saying that 'We are currently working on finalizing the schedule for your itinerary...'

• Like 1

19 hours ago, terrydtx said:

I finally got a response from the Navigator IT people and they admit there is a problem that will be corrected in their next update release by the end of this month.

Navigator Support

4:30 PM (4 hours ago)

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Hi Mr. *******,

We have a fix for this in our next release which is being deployed the last week of March. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards,

0?ui=2&ik=a93018aba1&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1726681921382652815&th=17f6680f241a1b8f&view=fimg&fur=ip&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ-sKY9kuDwiI3UeWe64j-tQuIsi7mizi1ZLt5vGDSS3qerUhaTedffNHZKQDyn02riocR4m6uHKD0DeBlOyzAZXELL99e0Q9P5xDC_3PRGFde7oDR2doE_XYZk&disp=emb
Navigator Technical Support

Holland America Line
navigator.support@hollandamerica.com

I'm usually not very cynical, but I'll believe it when I see it.  LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2022 at 8:45 PM, terrydtx said:

I finally got a response from the Navigator IT people and they admit there is a problem that will be corrected in their next update release by the end of this month.

Navigator Support

4:30 PM (4 hours ago)

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Hi Mr. *******,

We have a fix for this in our next release which is being deployed the last week of March. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards,

0?ui=2&ik=a93018aba1&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1726681921382652815&th=17f6680f241a1b8f&view=fimg&fur=ip&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ-sKY9kuDwiI3UeWe64j-tQuIsi7mizi1ZLt5vGDSS3qerUhaTedffNHZKQDyn02riocR4m6uHKD0DeBlOyzAZXELL99e0Q9P5xDC_3PRGFde7oDR2doE_XYZk&disp=emb
Navigator Technical Support

Holland America Line
navigator.support@hollandamerica.com

Well it doesn't look like the Navigator update was released this week. Just another utter fail by HAL IT people.

I successfully booked an excursion using the app on Wednesday night.  I was amazed. I used the excursion credit, and when I viewed my account on line it showed that each of us have an excursion credit of 10.95.  

The app was a bit glitchy in that at first I could not tell if the excursion had been booked, but it showed up within a few minutes.  

1 hour ago, Linguist208 said:

I was never able to see the menus, even during my trip. The menu buttons just never did anything.

Hmmmmmm.. Did you ever have guest services take a look? I have heard that they're usually pretty good at resolving most 'glitches' with the app once you're onboard.

I can see menus and events on my Pixel 4a for next week's trip on Rotterdam, but cannot figure out how to add an event to my itinerary. Is that only possible once onboard, or is that feature not actually available?