Silhouette Cabins 6401-6404

sunseeker551

These cabins look very different from other insides. Friends are considering joining us & are looking at these cabins. Any idea what the layout is like? They seem shorter & wider than other insides (which appear to be similar in size/layout to balcony cabins...although I assume a bit smaller? ). 

5 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Well she's telling me it's allowing her to book one for 2 people.  I just tried to do a mock booking for 2 people as well and it's definitely coming up as an option. The ones on in your link on deck 9 look different...2 of them definitely look smaller. 

They like to book midship insides and these appear to be their best option. I tried to convince them to book on the same deck we're on (several empty insides) but it's too high for them (she tends to get sea sick easily & said she does better on lower decks). There's one inside cabin available on deck 3 but the ones on deck 7 are all forward.  This is very last minute so if they cruise, they want an inside. 

They were wondering if they called celebrity if someone could tell them but I said I doubted it...said I'd check here first. Members here often know more than the reps at cruise lines. 😉

• 1 year later...
On 2/23/2022 at 9:46 AM, sunseeker551 said:

They like to book midship insides and these appear to be their best option. I tried to convince them to book on the same deck we're on (several empty insides) but it's too high for them (she tends to get sea sick easily & said she does better on lower decks). There's one inside cabin available on deck 3 but the ones on deck 7 are all forward.  This is very last minute so if they cruise, they want an inside. 

They were wondering if they called celebrity if someone could tell them but I said I doubted it...said I'd check here first. Members here often know more than the reps at cruise lines. 😉

I’m wondering if by chance anyone took photos of those particular cabins. I have one booked for Feb. 2024 and would like to see inside as they do seem to be larger by looking at the deck plan. 

• 2 months later...
On 2/23/2022 at 9:46 AM, sunseeker551 said:

Hi,

I thought I’d try again to ask if your friends stayed in one of these cabins in the end.

I have 6404 booked but still can’t find anything about them. Thanks. 

6 minutes ago, Happiest when cruising said:

Hi,

I thought I’d try again to ask if your friends stayed in one of these cabins in the end.

I have 6404 booked but still can’t find anything about them. Thanks. 

Sorry, I didn't see your last post.  Unfortunately our friends ended up booking another inside cabin so I don't know what they're like.  Surely someone has stayed in one.  Perhaps you might find someone who has on one of the "social" websites that has a group for Celebrity. Good luck (and be sure to post here once you get back). Happy cruising!

27 minutes ago, sunseeker551 said:

Sorry, I didn't see your last post.  Unfortunately our friends ended up booking another inside cabin so I don't know what they're like.  Surely someone has stayed in one.  Perhaps you might find someone who has on one of the "social" websites that has a group for Celebrity. Good luck (and be sure to post here once you get back). Happy cruising!

Thanks so responding. I have tried about 12 social media type sites with no luck, other reading they might not be as insulated as other cabins and might a bit noisy because of that.  I will find out at the end of February,  but since the ship is mostly sold out, we’re likely stick with it. 
I will definitely be taking pictures, so I’ll post them after we get back, if we don’t get a great complimentary upgrade😉