FCC clarification

DesireeC03

I know this has been beaten to death but I still need a little more clarity.  We have some to use from our COVID cruise and because it was a NYE Odyssey cruise - it is a lot.  However my understanding is that we can apply the FCC to a cruise but the difference won't be reimbursed until the cruise ends to be available for another booking.  How is everyone handling this?

And if I book a cruise with mine and my daughter's FCC and then she can't make it - if I name change once she finds out she definitely can't go will the FCC leave with her?

Thanks

9 hours ago, DesireeC03 said:However my understanding is that we can apply the FCC to a cruise but the difference won't be reimbursed until the cruise ends to be available for another booking.  How is everyone handling this?

That’s what they say but my new FCC arrived only a couple of days after I redeemed one for a cruise I’ve got coming up in April. I was pleasantly surprised as it means I can now use it against a cruise in May which I was expecting to have to pay cash for.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, gumshoe958 said:

That’s what they say but my new FCC arrived only a couple of days after I redeemed one for a cruise I’ve got coming up in April. I was pleasantly surprised as it means I can now use it against a cruise in May which I was expecting to have to pay cash for.

this is promising!!!  that will help me spend more within the time frame