Chef’s Table menus 2022

Sale Away

On 2/25/2022 at 11:30 AM, Sale Away said:

I’m hoping someone has tried the Chef’s Table in 2022 and can provide a copy of the current menu. 

Also wondering whether the menu for the Chef’s Table is the same across the fleet? And how often it’s changed. 

Thanks!

this is from the Mardi Gras in early November. I think it is fleet-wide.

849766589_ScreenShot2022-02-26at11_36_47AM.thumb.png.06c799bbc73bc572c16d641c67f9f526.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Yet again a different menu from Dream in February. I've paired it here with out menu from 2 years ago on the Legend--barely changed. (Sorry the photo is sideways.) The pre-dinner appetizers, however, were all new. 

The cost was $75 pp, but I notice on the Carnival page it lists $75-95. I wonder if it's different on different ships. https://www.carnival.com/cruise-food/chefs-table

IMG_0371.jpg.28f928d7b918d4b9343c9c38b61880f4.jpg

Edited by Runaway Parent
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Runaway Parent said:

Yet again a different menu from Dream in February. I've paired it here with out menu from 2 years ago on the Legend--barely changed. (Sorry the photo is sideways.) The pre-dinner appetizers, however, were all new. 

The cost was $75 pp, but I notice on the Carnival page it lists $75-95. I wonder if it's different on different ships. https://www.carnival.com/cruise-food/chefs-table

IMG_0371.jpg.28f928d7b918d4b9343c9c38b61880f4.jpg

I paid $95 pp for my upcoming March 26 sailing aboard Mardi Gras.

This was horizon menu back in January 2022

It included glass of champagne and then unlimited red or white wine.   It cost $75 per person and it was in the conference room in one of the dining rooms.  No kitchen tour.   I saw that its normally $95 on Horizon but I think since its not in kitchen and no kitchen tour with COVID that they discounted it to $75.

5D3518C6-B4AA-4DF6-BB1A-61F880F39DA6.jpeg

Edited by cmp03

• 4 months later...
10 minutes ago, Krystilia said:

Does anyone have the email for the maitre'd on the Horizon?  I'd like to know if they will be doing chef's table in the kitchen possibly in December 🙂

You can't contact them directly anymore, you can ask these questions of John Heald on Facebook is the recommended way now.

• Like 1