U.K. American Express Users

nikkiw60

24 minutes ago, nikkiw60 said:

If you have an American Express card check your cash back offers. We have just seen on ours an offer of £100 cash back on a £500 spend on NCL. We have a balance to pay so this is a nice surprise to find.

When does it expire? I hope they will renew the offer after expiry.
We both used our Amex cards a couple of weeks for £200 off when I posted the offer.
You have to pay online but you can click "add another payment method" and split it between two (or more) cards.

14 minutes ago, ziggyuk said:

When does it expire? I hope they will renew the offer after expiry.
We both used our Amex cards a couple of weeks for £200 off when I posted the offer.
You have to pay online but you can click "add another payment method" and split it between two (or more) cards.

I’m assuming it’s the same offer that we used a few weeks ago, as that had an expiry date in mid March.

4 minutes ago, KeithJenner said:

I’m assuming it’s the same offer that we used a few weeks ago, as that had an expiry date in mid March.

Thanks Keith, it is the same offer, I forgot the expiry after I used it. 
I rather hope they do it again after March, although I would be paying early for my October cruise, it will be worth the risk for another £200 off.

We had this on 2 cards. Couldn't seem to do a partial payment online (UK) so phoned a couple of days apart, and did £500 on each card. The £100 credit came through from Amex on both cards in 5-6 days.

We've just got a new Amex card, was hoping the offer might also show up on that, but so far it hasn't. Still, happy to have got £200 off our cruise.

3 hours ago, nikkiw60 said:

Sorry if this has already been posted.

it expires 9th March. We have on both of our cards so plan on splitting it. 

No harm, my post was couple a weeks ago so this is good for anyone who did not see it. With less than 2 weeks to go it should help someone.
Thanks for the exact expiry date, I will keep checking after 9th March for a new offer.