Unofficial cruise critic meet & mingle

terrytallent1

Since NCL and cruise critic do NOT have an official meet & mingle I want to ask if anybody has organized or participated in an NCL get together of cruise critic people. I have 15 cruise critic people on the Wind on 3/11. We are approved for a "group" no host bar on the 12th by NCL. I have NOT used the cruise critic name in the reservation. I have the download of cruise critic name tags. If anyone can provide suggestions on what steps need to be taken to make this get together as good as possible I would appreciate it. You can post here or email me terrytallent1@comcast.net

I used the Cruise Critic name when I contacted NCL and they had no problem with it at all.

On our Sun sailing last year, we just all got together and chatted. There was nothing "arranged" other than the time and the meeting place. I think it is just a good time for people to get to know each other, there are so many activites "set up" on the ship already, I prefer to just hang out and have fun.

BTW, I have been looking of the nametag download, can you share where you found it?

Since NCL and cruise critic do NOT have an official meet & mingle I want to ask if anybody has organized or participated in an NCL get together of cruise critic people. I have 15 cruise critic people on the Wind on 3/11. We are approved for a "group" no host bar on the 12th by NCL. I have NOT used the cruise critic name in the reservation. I have the download of cruise critic name tags. If anyone can provide suggestions on what steps need to be taken to make this get together as good as possible I would appreciate it. You can post here or email me terrytallent1@comcast.net

You can use the Cruise Critic name and in fact, I would suggest it! Cruise Critic gatherings on NCL ships happen regularly. No problem.

I just emailed Laura who is a moderator. community@cruisecritic.com She should be emailing mau.rick and decdeemichaud with an attachment that has the template for name tags. If you don't get it by Monday post here or email me again. I also emailed passenger courtesy at NCL to advise them the group is all cruise critic members and asked for ship crew to stop by. I don't know if they will offer snacks but I did not ask for any. It's not like anybody will go hungry lol.

Archived