Shoreexcursioneer

robindina

We will be traveling to Belize in August.  We have done a Mayan ruins excursion through the ship and it was awesome, but this time  we are looking at snorkeling and I would rather not be crowded with a ship booked excursion.   I saw a 2 site snorkeling with Shoreexcursioneer and was wondering what everyone experience is with this company.   I see they offer a ship return guarantee, but how is their service, are they easy to book with,  do they communicate well?   

I used them just before the pandemic for a couple of excursions in the Caribbean. They were very good and reliable, and make sure you're back to the ship in plenty of time. I'd also booked and paid for a couple of excursions for cruises that were cancelled last year. When I contacted Shoreexcursioneer they responded immediately and refunded my monies in full within a couple of days.

• 2 weeks later...

We have used Shoreexcursioneer 2 times previously in Belize, and did not have a problem either time.  In fact, on both occasions, the owner of the local tour operator called the driver during the trip to make sure that there would be no problems getting us back to the port well before boarding time.  Booking through them was simple.

We used Island Marketing for a snorkeling, deserted beach day and went to Goff's Caye and it was AMAZING. We had a great time. They provided lunch as well. I have a review of our day there if you are interested you can find it HERE on my blog. 

We have used Shore Excursioneer in the past as well. No problems.

Edited by mitsugirly