Apex Cayman Island Port Call 3/10 Replaced by...

miaminative0853

...if you guessed, Nassau, you win the prize. It will be our third visit to Nassau in the past six months (first was by air, then by sea). Been there so often now I'm thinking of applying for citizenship. Ah, well, it was to be expected given the government's new protocols don't kick in for a few weeks. Any way, the folks in Nassau are nice enough.

46 minutes ago, miaminative0853 said:

...if you guessed, Nassau, you win the prize. It will be our third visit to Nassau in the past six months (first was by air, then by sea). Been there so often now I'm thinking of applying for citizenship. Ah, well, it was to be expected given the government's new protocols don't kick in for a few weeks. Any way, the folks in Nassau are nice enough.

I'm curious how you found out.... I have an upcoming Apex cruise to San Juan, St Thomas, St Kitts in 11 days and have heard nothing, if you book it today still shows San Juan.  Everyone seems to say you find out on the cruise, but I like to plan for my vacation, so its an actual vacation, not a scramble to plan/cancel things vacation...

Thanks!!

1 hour ago, Tyler414 said:

I'm curious how you found out.... I have an upcoming Apex cruise to San Juan, St Thomas, St Kitts in 11 days and have heard nothing, if you book it today still shows San Juan.  Everyone seems to say you find out on the cruise, but I like to plan for my vacation, so its an actual vacation, not a scramble to plan/cancel things vacation...

Thanks!!

I received an email from Celebrity a few hours ago notifying us of the change. This is our second port change. Key West dropped earlier and replaced with another Mexico port.

12 hours ago, Poconolady said:

Has anyone heard about Apex Mar 19 sailing?

We are also on this sailing and have not been notified of the change although we expected it and assumed it might simply be an extra sea day.   I had noticed a few days ago that in my cruise planner Grand Cayman was no longer listed although if you were to book the cruise on the Celebrity website this morning Grand Cayman is still listed on the itinerary.