Cabin choice Carnival Magic...or no difference really?! Give it to us!

Booked in Cabin 10272 but wondering is that too close to the elevator?? noise??  or should we go with 10286??  But if I recall on other ships that we have been on mid-ship Lido deck the 10286 cabin may be by doors that exit out to the actual pool deck to which still traffic would be still happening??  And I'm thinking 10286 would have more balcony noise from pool deck so it's a give and take of which one is lesser of two evils I suppose?  Thoughts??

Thanks guys...or tell us to chill and just go cruise!! 

I'll confess--I didn't look up a map to give advice! I think the noise level on any cruise really depends on the people on board. Our noisiest cabin was in the spa area on one of the ships. The tread mills were just above us and kids were constantly running up and down the hallways! This last cruise we were directly across the opening to the aft stairs/elevators--never heard a thing! 

It's all chance, and any cruise is better than no cruise!

• Like 1

I've never stayed in a lido balcony, but I think with as close as they are to each other, they will both likely experience a similar level of noise from interior spaces.

I do agree that 86's balcony is very close to the pool deck, and may feel less private than the room you selected.  If I were you, I'd stay with your selection (and as always, bring earplugs just in case).

• Like 1

We've always booked rooms as close to the Lido doors leading to outside (except when we book Spa rooms) and we have never, ever heard any noise from Lido; even when there are deck parties going on.  

You'll be just fine with either one of those rooms.

Edited by vacruisin
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 3/1/2022 at 6:41 PM, Laplayaperson said:

Booked in Cabin 10272 but wondering is that too close to the elevator?? noise??  or should we go with 10286??  But if I recall on other ships that we have been on mid-ship Lido deck the 10286 cabin may be by doors that exit out to the actual pool deck to which still traffic would be still happening??  And I'm thinking 10286 would have more balcony noise from pool deck so it's a give and take of which one is lesser of two evils I suppose?  Thoughts??

Thanks guys...or tell us to chill and just go cruise!! 

We just got off her a couple of weeks ago and had room 10276 and loved it. Very convenient 

• Like 1