LIVE - Carnival Horizon - March 5-13, 2022

16 hours ago, cruisin*tigger said:

I just got mine.  I was hearing stories of long waits for an appt, but was able to get one within a month (at the Customs office in Chicago).  I kept checking and if my schedule had worked out, I would have been able to even move it earlier, like one was the next day lol.  So no issues there.  Its only $15 more for global entry - only mention it because my friend didn't even realize and just got the precheck.  

Great review - always love all the pictures. Thanks for taking the time.

Thank you!! And thanks for the reminder that I wanted to schedule something! Lol. I keep forgetting by the time I get back home and get back into the swing of life… then remember too close to my next flight! 

On 3/18/2022 at 9:25 AM, pohlerbear said:

Thank you for a great review! 

If you can, can you post a picture of the inside of your passport book? I'm looking for one for my cruise in May to hold my passport/ vax card.  I don't think you can link it here, but maybe post the name so I can search on amazon? Thanks in advance!

We bought passport holders in 2014 and still use them. They have held up great. They carry an almost identical model, same brand. You can search on Amazon for Travelon RFID Blocking Passport Case model 72020 asin B001CZKYDA

20220322_080702_resized_60846667586892.jpg

20220322_080758_resized_60854416602358.jpg

Resized_20220322_080639_resized_resized_60838407211426.jpeg

On 3/19/2022 at 8:58 AM, ToddlerMom2016 said:

Absolutely will do!! I took these two pics to show the inside and what all I could keep then ended up not posting but here they are! All blacked out! Lol. Here’s a pic of the listing! I kept my cash behind the vax card. 

Thank you so much- so helpful! 

2 hours ago, itching2cruiseagain said:

We bought passport holders in 2014 and still use them. They have held up great. They carry an almost identical model, same brand. You can search on Amazon for Travelon RFID Blocking Passport Case model 72020 asin B001CZKYDA

Great thank you! 

• 2 weeks later...