Wet Money golf cart rental experience (RECENT)

shipstud

Wondering if anyone has rented a cart with them recently.

Did you actually have to refill the cart with gas yourself or do they just charge you for what you have used?

Any helpful tips would be appreciated.

thanks

We rented a car with Wet Money 3 days ago. Booked it in advance. The rental desk is inside the port area just before the port exit. We were instructed to refill to starting level before returning. We had a car but I saw many golf carts at the station fueling up. $6.30 per gallon. Two stations. One about a mile from port, one right before port entry. Someone pumps for you. Didn't use much gas as it is a very small island. This was a good way to see the entire island. Went to the lighthouse, the museum, had lunch and stopped to poke about in a local grocery store before spending an hour at Governor's beach. Remember, drive on the left..No big deal. Was easy and fun day. Enjoy. 

On 3/6/2022 at 10:24 AM, bertha said:

We rented a car with Wet Money 3 days ago. Booked it in advance. The rental desk is inside the port area just before the port exit. We were instructed to refill to starting level before returning. We had a car but I saw many golf carts at the station fueling up. $6.30 per gallon. Two stations. One about a mile from port, one right before port entry. Someone pumps for you. Didn't use much gas as it is a very small island. This was a good way to see the entire island. Went to the lighthouse, the museum, had lunch and stopped to poke about in a local grocery store before spending an hour at Governor's beach. Remember, drive on the left..No big deal. Was easy and fun day. Enjoy. 

I think I am going to rent one - thanks for the current info.  

We are on the Magic next week. Quick question - on their site to reserve, it asks:  "

Where would you like to be picked up?   Do I add Carnival Magic??   

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/6/2022 at 10:24 AM, bertha said:

How much was the rental?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...