WOW Bands

Sorry if this has been asked, I did do a search and nothing came up. Are the WOW bands still being used? We were given them to use on Oasis in March 2020 during our last sailing, and are supposed to be sailing on Harmony this Spring. I assumed they would be in use again, but I'm hearing conflicting information. TIA!

4 minutes ago, mom2miracles said:

Sorry if this has been asked, I did do a search and nothing came up. Are the WOW bands still being used? We were given them to use on Oasis in March 2020 during our last sailing, and are supposed to be sailing on Harmony this Spring. I assumed they would be in use again, but I'm hearing conflicting information. TIA!

I was wondering that myself. I have a Wow band from Harmony I was planning on bringing on my Oasis cruise next month. I found the following thread useful:

21 minutes ago, livingonthebeach said:

I was wondering that myself. I have a Wow band from Harmony I was planning on bringing on my Oasis cruise next month. I found the following thread useful:

That was confusing, lol. They are definitely used on Oasis, though not sure why the website wouldn't be updated. Like I said, we had them on our previous pre-pandemic sailing on Oasis. I'll bring the ones we got last time just incase we don't get new ones. I'll ask our suites concierge when I hear from them too, but that won't be until a week or so out from sailing.

Just now, mom2miracles said:

That was confusing, lol. They are definitely used on Oasis, though not sure why the website wouldn't be updated. Like I said, we had them on our previous pre-pandemic sailing on Oasis. I'll bring the ones we got last time just incase we don't get new ones. I'll ask our suites concierge when I hear from them too, but that won't be until a week or so out from sailing.

Some said that they took their old ones and they gave them new ones at no charge. I’m bringing mine just in case. 

1 hour ago, mom2miracles said:

I assumed they would be in use again, but I'm hearing conflicting information

Very few or any reports of new bands being available (except Star class), several reports of old ones allowed to be used. 

Edited by Biker19