Sea Thermal Wellness pass

budmeister

4 minutes ago, sippican said:

We’ve frequently purchased spa passes once onboard. We’ve never had to reserve a specific time. 

That was what I intended to imply. The passes are limited so best to get them early on.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Guppy99 said:

Yes you will,  unless you have an Aqua class cabin. The passes are limited. Not related to Covid at all.

My post was in reference to using the spa thermal suite doesn't require an appointment. The cruise planner for Spa related purchases is setup for treatments which require specific time reservations, so it's confusing when it's applied to a thermal suite purchase. I would agree that it's always better to purchase a Thermal suite pass prior to boarding, especially since the price will be substantially less. Of course pre-purchasing doesn't allow you to use obc.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kwokpot said:

My post was in reference to using the spa thermal suite doesn't require an appointment. The cruise planner for Spa related purchases is setup for treatments which require specific time reservations, so it's confusing when it's applied to a thermal suite purchase. I would agree that it's always better to purchase a Thermal suite pass prior to boarding, especially since the price will be substantially less. Of course pre-purchasing doesn't allow you to use obc.

I was able to use OBC for all my pre-boarding reservations.

I called Celebrity to book the pass because the booking site online kept pulling up a “page not loaded”  message. I was told that I can only purchase the pass onboard. I have already used up my obc on excursions and specialty restaurant reservations, so I was willing to pay.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Poconolady said:

I called Celebrity to book the pass because the booking site online kept pulling up a “page not loaded”  message. I was told that I can only purchase the pass onboard. I have already used up my obc on excursions and specialty restaurant reservations, so I was willing to pay.

The same happens for me (Apex April 2, 2022 sailing) - the passes are available in the Spa category, but give a Page not found when clicking them. The bigger mystery is; I already have a 1-day pass booked, which shows in my calendar, but also gives the Page not found when clicking though from there. I suppose the booking will still be honored onboard, as it's paid in full when booking, but we'll see in 2½ week.

Hi - so does anyone know - on the Edge - we purchased a one day singles pass online for $39 per person. We had to pick a day and time - but someone said it was only for 15 minutes??  That doesn't make any sense - I would assume you could stay longer - maybe not go in and out all day - but longer than 15 minutes?   I thought it was just the time that you were supposed to enter.

Edited by desiro

11 minutes ago, desiro said:

Hi - so does anyone know - on the Edge - we purchased a one day singles pass online for $39 per person. We had to pick a day and time - but someone said it was only for 15 minutes??  That doesn't make any sense - I would assume you could stay longer - maybe not go in and out all day - but longer than 15 minutes?   I thought it was just the time that you were supposed to enter.

When you purchase a day pass it's good for multiple entries into the spa for that entire day. The cruise planner for Spa purchases is setup with appointment times solely meant for treatment purchases which require a specific day and time reservation. Even though when you purchase a Thermal suite pass it requires you to pick a day and time once onboard you can activate it any day and it's good for the whole day.

BTW that's a great price. Onboard a thermal suite day pass is $89 for one day!

• Like 2

Thank you - I hope this is the case. Seems strange that it would just be for that short of a time, and what are they going to do - follow you around and chase you out 😮   I was on the Edge in July and the price I believe was $69 per day.  $39 is a great price, they want you to buy ahead online I guess. The weekly price online was $119 - so $39 makes sense. I guess we will find out for sure when we get on board - if by some weird chance it's 15 min - I will get a credit. That's insane. Thanks for your information!

14 minutes ago, desiro said:

I was on the Edge in July and the price I believe was $69 per day.  $39 is a great price, they want you to buy ahead online I guess. The weekly price online was $119 - so $39 makes sense.

The Apex in December asked $89 for a day pass.

• Like 1