Flight Ease and B2B

NCTribeFan

I'm totally stressing out about booking flights for my Alaska B2B beginning 6/1.  I made the mistake of only booking a 1-way to Miami for my X sailing in April,  deciding to hold off on the return flight (doing a S2S X/MSC) just because I'm credit card was in shock from 3 cruises since November, Holidays, and another 7 cruises booked!

Anyway, just checked and the return flight is up over $100.  And the only reasonable flight I can get is at 12:50 from FLL, so I have to book a shuttle and keep my fingers crossed that it will get there in plenty of time.  Never know what the traffic will be like on that ride between Ft Lauderdale and Miami.

So, I decided maybe I'd just book my Alaska cruise flights thru HAL's flight ease.  I've already checked prices online and flights to Vancouver are outrageous, so I thought I'd fly to Seattle and, if there are no other options, pay through the nose for HAL's shuttle.

Because this is a B2B, I can only get a 1-way to show thru HAL's site.  This means, of course, that the fare is a lot more.  Then, I'd get to at least double that.

Is there any way to book this as a round-trip?  Can my PPC get in the system and do it that way?

Or do I just go ahead and book a reasonable fare to Seattle on Alaska Airlines (which I know absolutely nothing about)?

Add to the above flight stressors the fact that I have a TA in October, sailing with several friends.  They all want to arrive in Rome together but none will decide which gateway to use and what day to fly.  I'm afraid to even look at the 1-way fares but imagine those will just continue to climb.  And I booked the Rotterdam TA for Aril 2023.  And an NCL TA for April 2024.  Maybe airfare will stabilize by then. 😄

• Thanks 1

I have booked flights through Flight Ease for b2b cruises and for cruises that start in one place and end in another.  No problem!   I do have my PCC do it because she somehow manages to get flights up that I don't.  

• Like 1