Princess: Cdn at Par for Alaska

23 minutes ago, Sarnia 432 said:

Do you have a link to this offer?  I don’t see anything on the Princess site.

If you select a new booking, the Canadian rate is the same as a USA rate.  I selected September 10th. Currently, I could save $395 for two. At first (this morning) I thought it was a mistake however, now I discovered it’s no mistake as I compare the USA and Canadian rate.  

Edited by DHP1

https://em.princess.com/pub/sf/ResponseForm?_ri_=X0Gzc2X%3DAQpglLjHJlTQGymzcze7nlLsl2r3WIyJ1YzePazbhLzdzgSkFl0E31pk1jtze7bMbzeutafImRVXMtX%3DAQpglLjHJlTQGymzcze7nlLsl2r3WIyJ1YzePGgNWvK553bFSKnhvzc1zbzdP55rGzblpL9dO&_ei_=ETiOZStMWXeox-yIOz6PdYta7LaxcSxUJw&_di_=78on804h32cd9drijdu10t7998njj30mgfhbadv2q3o1diqckk50

I hope this link works - it seems rather long.

Stretch your dollars further with
Canadian dollars at par!

There’s no better time to sail Alaska than this summer. Enjoy a cruise with broadway-style production shows, specialty dining restaurants with menus crafted by Michelin-starred chefs and relaxing moments in the Lotus Spa®. Conveniently sail from Vancouver, and enjoy stellar savings with Canadian dollars at par!

• Like 1

This appears to be a limited sale, only for sailings in and out of Vancouver. Literally a few days ago we booked a 7 day round trip from Seattle for mid-August. The price for our mini-suite has risen by over $500 for the two of us in just the last few days since we booked.

We'd already cancelled an early May 14 day cruise on Princess but today rec'd a call from a Princess Cruise consultant to share 'exciting' news.

And almost immediate immediately we rec'd a follow up Email.  

This is a first ever from Princess as we use a TA.

We're waiting for the COVID testing 'dust' to settle but still hoping to take a 3 week HAL cruise round trip from Boston in early August. It stops in several Canadian maritime ports at both ends with Icelandic and Greenland ports in the middle.  

Ruth

• Like 1

One of the first times we have ever booked far in advance, outside to the final payment, window was several years ago when Princess had a CAD at par sale for a South American cruise.   We were shopping HAL, Celebrity and Princess at the same time.

Our experience is that IF this appeals to you get your booking done, your cabin selected before the sales ends.

We saw the SA offer, called our TA, and booked a balcony cabin immediately.   Out TA told us the next day that the sale was over.

If you are uncertain of your plans simply do not book a non refundable fare.

I do expect the CAD to gain in strength though over the next few months.  Our trade surplus has increased and oil is high with no signs of abating in the short term.

Booked my first Princess cruise with this promotion. Needed to ensure I saw rates in US dollars to see rates. Interestingly I have had many shoreside issues with Celebrity lately that I registered an account with Princess. I had a call following from a Princess planner to introduce himself. I reached out to him and the whole process has been smooth. After about 14 Celebrity cruises excited to try Princess. 

• Like 2