Getting Used to Royal Caribbean Again

It's been 6 years since I've booked an RCI cruise, so I'm a little. As a first question, we booked a B2B cruise on the Mariner on February 8, and our ship sails on June 18. When do I have to make my final payment? My TA says this Thursday, March 10. That seems early.

Second question: If I make my final payment on Thursday, will I be able then to make my restaurant reservations and shore excursions?

6 minutes ago, Don1936fido said:

It's been 6 years since I've booked an RCI cruise, so I'm a little. As a first question, we booked a B2B cruise on the Mariner on February 8, and our ship sails on June 18. When do I have to make my final payment? My TA says this Thursday, March 10. That seems early.

Second question: If I make my final payment on Thursday, will I be able then to make my restaurant reservations and shore excursions?

Normal timelines have changed.  We have a 7 night in May, and the final payment is 30 days, versus the normal 90 days.  Look on your booking for the final payment due date.

11 minutes ago, Don1936fido said:

Final payment should be April 19th. Final payment for June cruises is 60 days out.

You should be able to book excursions and restaurant reservations before final payment. 

Edited by dcgrumpy

Final payment for june is 60 days ahead. It should say that in your app.

I've made my excursions for sept. Do yours not work that you can book? Has  nothing to do with final payment but for some of my bookings I had to call. IT at it's best... you shou,d be able to book them now.

Sounds like your TA has their own date. I would talk to them since it's way earlier. You dont want them cancelling you or something.

Edited by firefly333

Some TA's want payment sooner than the actual due date.    Your payment date should be mid April but you should confirm with the TA you booked through.    

Do you have an online account with Royal caribbean where you can log in and see your cruise listed?   Or you can use the royal caribbean app on your cell phone.   Once logged in then go down to where it says "plan my cruise" and click there to check out excursions, dining, internet and drink packages etc etc

Entertainment will not be posted at this time.