British isle explorer -September 2022

Tas353

We’re on this cruise in September, too. Maybe we’ll meet each other!

Check out the roll call for this cruise if you haven’t already. Just click here:

You can also wander over to the section in CruiseCritic where people review different ports. And check out other roll calls for this itinerary.

Here’s hoping third time’s a charm for you!

Edited by Twitchly

We are on for the end of July.  I'll be happy to post what information I can.  For us this will be our third try also and we are hoping for success this time.  As for excursions, I'm not sure that information before this summer will be an accurate reflection of what we will find, as things are changing.  We are hoping that everything will be open by then.  I am keeping my eye on Norway as I think it could be a bit more restrictive than other countries.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, soundcruiser said:

Hi, Tas, We are on this sailing as well! Here is a great review/description of excursions that I have found helpful!

https://jazzbeauxbritishislescruise2018.wordpress.com/

That’s the blog link! Thanks for posting that. 

It’s been so quiet over in the roll call, I was beginning to wonder if anyone else would be on the ship! 

On 3/8/2022 at 3:49 PM, Twitchly said:

That’s the blog link! Thanks for posting that. 

It’s been so quiet over in the roll call, I was beginning to wonder if anyone else would be on the ship! 

We are on this cruise in July from Bergen and we are also on a pre-cruise extension to Oslo and then a train to Bergen. Looking forward to it!

We did that Beatles excursion.  We also had a private Black Cab tour to all the Beatle sites around London.  Just my wife and I and the driver/tour guid.  It was 5 hours long and we hit so many famous sites from their career.  Got us into a couple things that normal tourist can't visit.  My wife, who is a huge Beatles fan, was in heaven!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...