inflatable baby pools

cruzinwithkidz

there are so many other things to do with an infant on board...and I know that the ship will have plenty of ideas...the inflatable pool sounds like a lot of work for you...there must be a better way! but thank you for caring about people who go in the pool and keeping baby out...some people simply don't care! Again Thanks.

I really don't know what you could do with the water; the shower idea seems pretty good, just take it right out there on the deck. LOL Actually, I am sure someone will have an idea, others have done this and though it may seem like a lot of bother you are following the ships guidelines and I am sure you are not talking about a pool big enough for 4 people, but one of those very small ones. Do bring it along, you can toss it before the cruise is over and your little one can enjoy splashing around. Good luck, NMNita

You absolutely cannot dump the water over the balcony if you use the pool on your balcony, plus there can be a problem with the pool splash water going down between any cracks in the floor, to the people on the deck below---on some ships there's a space where the deck meets the outside wall of the ship. I also don't think it's a good idea for anyone to bring those small pools to the public areas of the ship, like near the pool. It's crowded enough with all the people and chairs, and if a lot of parents start bringing their baby pools with them, it could cause problems. There is so much for you to do on a ship, and your baby isn't going to miss out on splashing in a pool for a few minutes a day.

Bad idea just for the same reasons the above poster said.

And I can't imagine people moving their deck chairs just so that you can set up a baby pool. And where are you going to lug the water from to fill it up?

I saw the thread that came up with this suggestion of an inflatable infant pool. It was meant to be on the balcony not poolside.

When my children were still in diapers we would take a small pool float for them to sit in. They look just like the ones the kids slip their legs through, only without the holes for the legs. So, it's just like a small floating boat. They are small, do not take up much room, and no one has ever complained about it being in their way.

It's nice to go to the kiddie pool, but it may not work for some families if they have older children who also want to swim. This way you can have your little one with you, and swim too.

If your little one wants to get wet, you can splash him off, and the water stays right in the float, just dump it out in the shower when your done.

Archived