When do new itineraries come out?

NthernLgts

I'm curious to know when the next set of itineraries come out?  Does Princess do this by region?  We booked 2 years ago on a trip to the ABC islands which was cancelled due to covid.  We'd like to do it again.  Right now Princess only has 1 cruise this year to the ABC's, the day after Christmas.  So, is it known when Princess will be updating their Caribbean itineraries?

I am looking for the March/April 2024 Caribbean itineraries.  Wonder when they will be released.

There is a Feb 27,  2023 to the AB (missing the C) on Enchantment.  We booked that one to replace our ABC one.

On 3/9/2022 at 9:16 AM, Perky1 said:

I am looking for the March/April 2024 Caribbean itineraries.  Wonder when they will be released.

There is a Feb 27,  2023 to the AB (missing the C) on Enchantment.  We booked that one to replace our ABC one.

We had an ABC cruise cancelled as well, we were hoping to hit all 3 spots later this year or early 2023.  Pickings are pretty slim right now.

Part of me thinks Princess can't support the itineraries they have out currently. Having spent 10+ hours on the phone with them recently - I hope they wait to release new itineraries until they get their act together.

Edited by Coral

You may be right.  I wouldnt want the logistical uncertainties cruise lines are dealing with today.  Still, it would be nice to know when the itineraries are coming out as they (and us) still need to make decisions regardless of the issues.

6 minutes ago, NthernLgts said:

You may be right.  I wouldnt want the logistical uncertainties cruise lines are dealing with today.  Still, it would be nice to know when the itineraries are coming out as they (and us) still need to make decisions regardless of the issues.

I would expect April. 

Just to throw this out there, but the new Celebrity Beyond will be doing two 9 day, six 10 day and seven 11 day sailings between November of 2023 and April of 2024.  Many visiting the southern Caribbean, primarily the 9 & 11 day options. The 11 day cruises include an overnight in Aruba. One of the 9 day sailings goes to all ABC's.

Edited by SNJCruisers