Post cruise test - Royal Caribbean

lukesmom

I am so confused as to how to get a test done post cruise. I am looking at booking a Royal Caribbean cruise out of either Miami or Port Canaveral. How/where could I get a test done to make a flight home the same day?

From Royal Caribbean FAQ, https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/when-to-take-a-test-if-traveling-to-us-from-another-country

"Optional testing to satisfy your International Re-Entry Testing requirement is offered just outside the terminal after you disembark the ship, through our test provider partners. The cost of testing is the responsibility of the guest, and varies depending on the port, with antigen tests starting at $99 and PCR tests starting at $130. Either test is “swab and go,” and results will be emailed to you within an hour after testing. Once onboard, you will receive further guidance on how to schedule a test appointment.

You can also make your own arrangements with test providers at the airport, or in the area of the port, such as local pharmacies or clinics."

• Like 1

I went through this with NCL. Booked a test for disembarkation day, no line up...had the test done and received an email within 90 minutes. Just make sure you give yourself plenty of time to get the test result and make your flight.