Spot the goof in this Cunard video

bluemarble

Here's a little game to play. This "Alaska by Cunard" video arrived in my email in-box this morning. I think it's generally very well done, but I also think there's a small goof at one point. See if you can spot (and hence verify) what I think I'm seeing that doesn't fit in with the "Alaska by Cunard" theme.

Just now, Host Hattie said:

A shot of the inside of QM2 ??

Yes, indeed. Well done. For about one second at the 0:38 second mark in the video there's a shot of what looks like the QM2 interior. As we know, QM2 is not doing Alaska cruises.

• Like 1

Also, they like using the same shots again.  The shot of the bell boy with has hand on the staircase at ~0:13 in the Alaska video appears in this week's Queen Anne 7 minute video at ~7:11.  I don't know why they like that shot so much!  I've only seen the bell boys in the Cunard red uniform on the Queen Mary 2.  Do they also wear  it on the QE and QV?

Edited by richard_london

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2022 at 11:30 AM, richard_london said:

Also, they like using the same shots again.  The shot of the bell boy with has hand on the staircase at ~0:13 in the Alaska video appears in this week's Queen Anne 7 minute video at ~7:11.  I don't know why they like that shot so much!  I've only seen the bell boys in the Cunard red uniform on the Queen Mary 2.  Do they also wear  it on the QE and QV?

They do indeed. Bell boys certainly not exclusive to QM2!