Wonder if the Seas - Beware - No WiFi Calling

16 minutes ago, ATSEAMYLIFE said:

Some older iPhones won't do WiFi calling either at least with my ATT service they wouldn't.

IPhones 6 or later will do WiFi calling. It would have to be really old, an iPhone 5S or earlier not to do it. That phone came out in 2013. I would be surprised if anyone still uses an iPhone 5S or earlier. I did WiFi calling on my iPhone 6 on AT&T and have done WiFi calling on every iPhone after. 

32 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

IPhones 6 or later will do WiFi calling. It would have to be really old, an iPhone 5S or earlier not to do it. That phone came out in 2013. I would be surprised if anyone still uses an iPhone 5S or earlier. I did WiFi calling on my iPhone 6 on AT&T and have done WiFi calling on every iPhone after. 

A&T has never restricted wifi calling on I-phones that have the capability. They did restrict it on unlocked non At&t branded android phones until recently. They have a list of android unlocked wifi calling capable phones on their website that they are allowing wifi calling on.