Disembarking early

Hi, I’ve heard that Royal no longer allow early disembarkation at a port if you wish to cut your cruise short. But I wonder if anyone knows if your able to do this if there are two embarkation ports.  The Wonder of the Seas has 7 night cruises which embark and disembark at both Rome and Barcelona so is it possible to board at one and disembark at the other to allow either a 3 or 4 night cruise ?
Many thanks 

6 hours ago, Agathabumble said:

The Wonder of the Seas has 7 night cruises which embark and disembark at both Rome and Barcelona so is it possible to board at one and disembark at the other to allow either a 3 or 4 night cruise ?

That’s still disembarking early, but given the interporting nature of the sailing, you might be able to walk off with luggage without raising suspicion. Whether RCI comes after you (for holding up the ship waiting for you when you are a no show) is unknown. 

8 hours ago, Biker19 said:

That’s still disembarking early, but given the interporting nature of the sailing, you might be able to walk off with luggage without raising suspicion. Whether RCI comes after you (for holding up the ship waiting for you when you are a no show) is unknown. 

Thank you for your reply. I think it was probably wishful thinking that this may have been a viable option. 

8 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

Wonder has a three night Oct 27th. Rome to Barcelona. It will fill quick as many will stay aboard for the 14 night back to FLL.

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately I want to travel in May, wish they did the October cruise then  😊

21 hours ago, Agathabumble said:

Hi, I’ve heard that Royal no longer allow early disembarkation at a port if you wish to cut your cruise short. But I wonder if anyone knows if your able to do this if there are two embarkation ports.  The Wonder of the Seas has 7 night cruises which embark and disembark at both Rome and Barcelona so is it possible to board at one and disembark at the other to allow either a 3 or 4 night cruise ?
Many thanks 

When Symphony was in her first Med season a Uk TA was selling the 4n cruise as a package… flights to Barcelona, 2n in a hotel and then the 4n cruise disembarking in Rome and flight home.

You May want you see if any are doing such a deal again? 

2 hours ago, little britain said:

When Symphony was in her first Med season a Uk TA was selling the 4n cruise as a package… flights to Barcelona, 2n in a hotel and then the 4n cruise disembarking in Rome and flight home.

You May want you see if any are doing such a deal again? 

That would be perfect. Thank you I will investigate 👍🏻

• Like 1