2022 October Getaway Cruises

armwinder

13 hours ago, susiesan said:

So far Dawn Baltic cruises are still a go. All itineraries have been revised without SPB. 

It does seem possible NCL may redeploy the Dawn as well.  I have always thought one or the other would be pulled.  The fact that it is the larger ship is interesting.

Princess revised the Enchanted Princess itineraries and now is more focused on Norway and the British Isles, dropping the Baltic states but leaning Sweden and Finland.   We canceled  our Dawn July  trip before the invasion but still have our air(refundable miles).  The thinking was maybe decide to go last minute but that doesn’t look good either as the Dawn may fill our cabin choice category. 

We booked a New England/ Canada cruise as a back up. Also researching for 2023.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2022 at 5:15 PM, SummmerInKefalonia said:

Not sure there has been anything official said but I was told that travel agent sites are now showing the Getaway out of Rome this summer.  Her transatlantic has also been canceled so this makes sense.

@Ulsteinvik Here's another clue... (Don't say you told me that it will do similar cruises to Viva... :P)

Looks like redeployment to the Caribbean, out of Orlando.

Copenhagen to Orlando Transatlantic June 14.

• Like 1

So, the cancellation email that I got said that the FCC 10% discount would be available in my account from 21 March. But I do not see this in my account and if I go to book a cruise, I do not see an option to redeem this. Is anybody else having this problem? Am I just doing something wrong?

2 hours ago, geleisen said:

So, the cancellation email that I got said that the FCC 10% discount would be available in my account from 21 March. But I do not see this in my account and if I go to book a cruise, I do not see an option to redeem this. Is anybody else having this problem? Am I just doing something wrong?

Yes, same issue. NCL says the coupon is in my account, but can't shop online, must call in or have travel agent apply it.

• Like 1