INFINITY

closecruiser

We will be sailing on the Infinity in October and have never been on this ship.  Have done many other Celebrity ships and am wondering what can be said about it.

I hate to say the price was right but it was!!!  We will be traveling with 2 other couples that have never done Celebrity in the past.  I know the ship is a bit older but just hope that we shouldn't acted alone on the price.

Thank you...... 

Hi closecruiser 

I also will be sailing on Infinity but in September. I also feel I got a great price.

I have been searching for any recent reviews or recent information on this ship but haven’t found much.

Even the cruise planner for my cruise doesn’t have much to offer.

elaine

2 hours ago, closecruiser said:

Thanks, I know I'm probably over thinking this.  I'm not sure when the first sailing actually is.

Well my motto is you get what you pay for. So cheaper price is older ship. However the food and service was good. Many people today want to do the bigger and newer ships. We enjoyed it as it reminded us of sailing in the past. We would go again.

Edited by lovrccl
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, lovrccl said:

Well my motto is you get what you pay for. So cheaper price is older ship. However the food and service was good. Many people today want to do the bigger and newer ships. We enjoyed it as it reminded us of sailing in the past. We would go again.

We have sailed big ships and small ships, I’ve gotten great prices on large ships and small ships.   We are doing the Edge in April so I am sure in October the Infinity will seem small but at least we will be on a cruise.   

• Like 2

I'd try not to be too worried.

We did our first ever cruise on Infinity and she hooked us to cruising. Since then all of our Celebrity cruises have been on Eclipse and Silhouette, and we're adding the Beyond to that list this year.  But we're excited that we've got a christmas 2023 cruise on Infinity booked - looking forward to seeing her again!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, talljules1 said:

I'd try not to be too worried.

We did our first ever cruise on Infinity and she hooked us to cruising. Since then all of our Celebrity cruises have been on Eclipse and Silhouette, and we're adding the Beyond to that list this year.  But we're excited that we've got a christmas 2023 cruise on Infinity booked - looking forward to seeing her again!

Bring on any cruise ship is a plus I guess.  

• Like 1