First time in Haven. Thoughts and impressions. Bliss/Aft/13906

Hutcha

Awesome review!  I so want to try The Haven someday.  Best we've had so far is a Mini Suite, as that bathroom is worth the upgraded price from a Balcony.  However I haven't been able to justify the price jump up to a Haven room (front corner room I believe), as it was over double what we were paying for the Mini.

Someday......................

3 hours ago, scooter6139 said:

Awesome review!  I so want to try The Haven someday.  Best we've had so far is a Mini Suite, as that bathroom is worth the upgraded price from a Balcony.  However I haven't been able to justify the price jump up to a Haven room (front corner room I believe), as it was over double what we were paying for the Mini.

Someday......................

It is a big jump. At $6k, I was happy with what I got. I couldn't see paying more than $4.5k for a standard Haven room. Many do.

2 hours ago, Hutcha said:

It is a big jump. At $6k, I was happy with what I got. I couldn't see paying more than $4.5k for a standard Haven room. Many do.

We usually only sail from the west coast, usually from Seattle or Vancouver RT (saves airfare and hotel) so we are more limited on locations.  Alaska is our usual for now.  Price jumps from a Club Mini around $6k for 2 to a cheapest Haven Suite of around $12k.  (Wife is a teacher so that also limits when we can go)

Amazed at how much NCL pricing has gone up this past year.  Encore in August last year was about $4800.  Same cruise this year in same cabin is almost that $6k.  

22 hours ago, scooter6139 said:

Price jumps from a Club Mini around $6k for 2 to a cheapest Haven Suite of around $12k.

You won't find me there for $12k. It's not that great. Perhaps you'd benefit from traveling to a different port. You'd more than make up the airfare difference.

On 3/18/2022 at 9:59 PM, scooter6139 said:

We usually only sail from the west coast, usually from Seattle or Vancouver RT (saves airfare and hotel) so we are more limited on locations.  Alaska is our usual for now.  Price jumps from a Club Mini around $6k for 2 to a cheapest Haven Suite of around $12k.  (Wife is a teacher so that also limits when we can go)

Amazed at how much NCL pricing has gone up this past year.  Encore in August last year was about $4800.  Same cruise this year in same cabin is almost that $6k.  

I feel the $$$ pain  and am with you. No air but an 8 hr drive and a room for the night before..

Add some travel Fuel for my almost 1,000 drive, excursions ,spa goodies and other good stuff fun stuff, I am looking at about $14K turn key for a nice 2 bedroom. You can't take it with you so Live for today.

• Like 1