Prima Oct 27-31/2022?

Sand and Seas

Does anyone know what Prima is doing from Oct 27th to Oct 31st of this year?   

I'm guessing a short cruise (or two?) for some lucky VIPs.    

She arrives in Galveston from NY on Oct 27th.  Her next scheduled cruise is leaving from Galveston on Oct 31st.

On 3/16/2022 at 5:15 PM, Sand and Seas said:

Does anyone know what Prima is doing from Oct 27th to Oct 31st of this year?   

I'm guessing a short cruise (or two?) for some lucky VIPs.    

She arrives in Galveston from NY on Oct 27th.  Her next scheduled cruise is leaving from Galveston on Oct 31st.

If  you're on the Halloween cruise from Galveston, have a great time. I don't remember NCL sailing out of Galveston before. We are on the 5-night cruise from NY to Bermuda before she goes down to TX. Excited!

We were just on the maiden voyage of the Wonder of the Seas... and it was actually her very first passenger cruise. It was great fun (about 4000 passengers and one of Royal's first US cruises running maskless). 

19 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

If  you're on the Halloween cruise from Galveston, have a great time. I don't remember NCL sailing out of Galveston before. We are on the 5-night cruise from NY to Bermuda before she goes down to TX. Excited!

We were just on the maiden voyage of the Wonder of the Seas... and it was actually her very first passenger cruise. It was great fun (about 4000 passengers and one of Royal's first US cruises running maskless). 

Maiden voyage sounds awesome!   I want to live your life😊

Yes, we will be on the 11 day Oct 31st from Galveston.  We booked kind of late into a regular balcony, but kept watching and was very happy to move into a Club Balcony.    Very excited to hear you will be on this ship first so you can fill us in on details!

• 1 month later...