Directions on parking at Port Everglades for Princess Cruises

We_like_to_cruise

10 hours ago, capriccio said:

This is my recommended approach avoiding the construction of the new convention center. This is my home port and I have parked in the Heron Garage twice this year.  From 17th street go south on Eisenhower Blvd.  Take the left at the Heron Garage (can’t be missed since there is a multi story mural of a heron on the garage). Drive along the garage until Terminal 2 is in front of you.  Drop your luggage off with the porters and exit the drop off area and take the ramp on your left up into the garage.  

But either way, I know we both recommend familiarizing yourself with the port layout before arriving!

Great advice, thanks !

On 11/15/2022 at 6:45 PM, RiverCrossing said:

Is it common for the ships to leave from one terminal and return to another? I'm a little frustrated with this because we are driving and will have to figure out how to get back to our car. 

ship.PNG

On 11/16/2022 at 3:04 PM, sabreline said:

Not sure what your question is. In your example the CB departed and arrived from 21in the first instance and departed and arrived at 2 in the second instance. 

Um ... those each of those are two 'movements' in the same day:

Morning: Sea Bouy to Berth 21.

Secured alongside for the day, at berth 21.

Afternoon Berth 21 to Sea Bouy.

10 days later...

Morning: Sea Bouy to Berth 21.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2022 at 5:45 PM, RiverCrossing said:

Is it common for the ships to leave from one terminal and return to another? I'm a little frustrated with this because we are driving and will have to figure out how to get back to our car. 

ship.PNG

Yes. Just happened on the Sky Princess. Left out of Terminal 21 and docked at Terminal 2. No biggie. Princess had USAA shuttles right outside to take us back to Terminal 21 to get our car.

On 3/19/2022 at 4:02 PM, We_like_to_cruise said:

Unfortunately, exiting the garage is also confusing because of the poor signage. 

True dat.

Now we want to head out to the Florida Turnpike and head North.  To do this, we turned right on Eisenhower ( turn left and you go thru a security checkpoint ).  We then turned left at 17th Street and headed to US 1 where we took another left (South).  We then headed to 84 and turned right, stayed on 84 past I-95N and then merged into the Turnpike North down the road.  Maybe not the shortest route, but it worked for us

8 hours ago, voljeep said:

True dat.

Now we want to head out to the Florida Turnpike and head North.  To do this, we turned right on Eisenhower ( turn left and you go thru a security checkpoint ).  We then turned left at 17th Street and headed to US 1 where we took another left (South).  We then headed to 84 and turned right, stayed on 84 past I-95N and then merged into the Turnpike North down the road.  Maybe not the shortest route, but it worked for us

I-595 to Sawgrass Highway and then the Turnpike if one parks at Terminal 21.