C&A Drink Vouchers - bottled water

We were thinking of not buying a refreshment drink package because of the four free drinks we get as Diamond members.  It seems it will be cheaper for us that way.  Even if we went over 1 or 2 drinks, it won’t come out to the $20 or more a day.  One of the things we do before going ashore is getting a couple of bottles of water before we ahead ashore.  Are you able to use your diamond drink voucher to get a bottle of water?  Thanks in advance…

20 minutes ago, slyster said:

We were thinking of not buying a refreshment drink package because of the four free drinks we get as Diamond members.  It seems it will be cheaper for us that way.  Even if we went over 1 or 2 drinks, it won’t come out to the $20 or more a day.  One of the things we do before going ashore is getting a couple of bottles of water before we ahead ashore.  Are you able to use your diamond drink voucher to get a bottle of water?  Thanks in advance…

Another option is to buy bottled or can water directly from the Cruise Planner delivered to your cabin. You can take the bottles / cans ashore. Currently on my cruise planner the cost is $12 for 12 cans. This way you can use your vouchers valued at $13 each on other more expensive drinks. 

• Like 1

If I am approaching bed time with unused vouchers remaining for that day I often use them for bottled water.  

On Oasis class you can also use vouchers for smoothies at Vitality cafe or the sports drinks/vitamin water there as well.  

Thank you all for your replies!  I thought about the canned water but it seems weird to me LOL!  Good to know. Also I’m assuming bottled water is cheaper to buy than a soda?  So money will be better spent on bottle water than a sprite or coke. 

1 hour ago, slyster said:

Thank you all for your replies!  I thought about the canned water but it seems weird to me LOL!  Good to know. Also I’m assuming bottled water is cheaper to buy than a soda?  So money will be better spent on bottle water than a sprite or coke. 

On my cruise last month they ran out of canned water and delivered a case of Evian bottled water for $11 to my cabin.  I guess I got lucky.