More than 1 app/salad/starter in Chops & Giovanni's table

I understand that there was probably a limit on main entrees, but looking at the menus for Giovanni's table and chops, there may be two or even three things that I'd like to try. This, especially after I usually eat a bigger dinner oh, and lighter breakfast and lunch. Is that possible? Is it frowned upon? Curious what your experiences are. Thank you in advance

• Haha 1

We have gotten multiples of starters, salads, appetizers and desserts, but have always been told that extra entrees were $10 extra.  OTOH, we were given multiple entrees (without extra charge) once in 150CP when we were one of 3 couples in the place.  YMMV.

• Like 1

We’ve never been charged for multiple apps (like a soup and a salad, or a salad and a fish item) in any speciality restaurant. Often times, your server will encourage it. In fact, sometimes I’ve asked “between this and that, which would you recommend” and even if I choose one, they usually bring out both 🤷🏻‍♀️