Production shows on the Ruby Princess

charlesr1966

I will be sailing on the Ruby Princess in April. What production shows are currently being performed. It's been a few years since I cruises. They had a show called Magic to do. I know it off the ships now. They also had a good one that was production numbers from around the world. What ever they show I'm sure I will enjoy it 

2 hours ago, charlesr1966 said:

I will be sailing on the Ruby Princess in April. What production shows are currently being performed. It's been a few years since I cruises. They had a show called Magic to do. I know it off the ships now. They also had a good one that was production numbers from around the world. What ever they show I'm sure I will enjoy it 

We may be able to answer this more accurately when we get on the ship this Thursday!

I wholeheartedly recommend Supersonics (they generally perform in Explorers Lounge) and Danny Rembadi (an acoustic guitarist who plays a lot in both Crooners and Explorers).  Pretty much saw them both nightly the majority of our cruise.

15 hours ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

Colors of the World and Stardust come to mind immediately. 

ETA:  Those are the only two that appear in the JourneyView for the next cruise (15-nights to Hawaii). 

What is a journey view.

9 hours ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

In the Medallion app. Activities populate a week or two before cruise. 

Mine has shown up already for an April 11th .. it's only a 5 night cruise so there is only one production show.  It is Colors of the World, which is one of my favorites.  Last time I was on the Ruby, the production cast was in quarantine due to an exposure to CoVid.  They filled in the gaps in the theater with some great entertainment.  I guess it can all change due to circumstances onboard.  

• Like 1