Return to Liberty… LIVE B2B 3/25/22

MeganGC1983

10 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

If you aren’t up the night before your cruise Covid test, tagging ducks and drinking white claw, can we even be friends?! 😜

41F32595-0D62-4167-87F8-F6D064B91C50.jpeg

Mine was red wine but yep same lol

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Finally unpacked from Mobile… 80% packed for the cruise. Got all my e-learning finished for the day. We are still awaiting a shipping container from China. It showed up in Galveston 2 weeks ago. I’m assuming it will show up while I’m on the cruise. Usually happens that way. When we got back from the Magic in 2020, we had to pick up a shipment in Durant, OK. That is a rude cruise return awakening. 
For those that don’t know, I work part time for my dad who sales fireworks seasonally. I’m not just randomly ordering fireworks. 😆

Well I think it would be even more epic had you been just ordering random shipping containers of fireworks. 🤣

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Parking Spot is ready to see me tomorrow. Also, FYI for those that use Love Field… summer construction coming. 

I was in/out of love field may-june but with the freedom-splendor change I was able to change it to DFW. Dodged that bullet.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Let’s go cruising!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

D059B962-D655-4A16-86AB-E99C543175B8.png

Congrats Megan! I'm sitting in my favorite local bar drinking a Jersey Girl Rake Breaker in your honor! 🍺👍🤗

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/21/2022 at 9:02 AM, MeganGC1983 said:

It’s cruise week! Join me for a full week of Bahamas fun with all the cocktails, food, and details you could desire. 

Megan, I'm going to take your post here quite literally.  

Since we somehow failed to connect while we were on Mardi Gras in November, I'll hopefully find you onboard Carnival Liberty in a few days.  Most likely . . . Alchemy Bar. 🍸 😊 🍸

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, DGP1111 said:

Megan, I'm going to take your post here quite literally.  

Since we somehow failed to connect while we were on Mardi Gras in November, I'll hopefully find you onboard Carnival Liberty in a few days.  Most likely . . . Alchemy Bar. 🍸 😊 🍸

Wahoo! Look for me and say hello!! 

Oh man! Got everything packed up yesterday and it. Was. A struggle. 
but it’s TRAVEL DAY. Got the kids to school. Throwing stuff in the truck, and heading to Love Field for a 5:40 flight. We are staying near MCO so no rush to get to Canaveral. Shuttle to the port in the morning. 
I can wait for margaritas and guacamole at Cantina Laredo. Nothing says vacation like overpriced airport food and drink. 😉

• Like 9
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Oh man! Got everything packed up yesterday and it. Was. A struggle. 
but it’s TRAVEL DAY. Got the kids to school. Throwing stuff in the truck, and heading to Love Field for a 5:40 flight. We are staying near MCO so no rush to get to Canaveral. Shuttle to the port in the morning. 
I can wait for margaritas and guacamole at Cantina Laredo. Nothing says vacation like overpriced airport food and drink. 😉

Brace yourself Spring Break is in full swing in Central Florida.....may require a few extra drinks!

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

Brace yourself Spring Break is in full swing in Central Florida.....may require a few extra drinks!

Yikes! I was worried about that, but I was hoping spring break was mostly over by now. My kids had it last week. Usually it’s the 2nd or 3rd week of March, I thought. Then Easter break… so many breaks, just go to school. 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

24 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Yikes! I was worried about that, but I was hoping spring break was mostly over by now. My kids had it last week. Usually it’s the 2nd or 3rd week of March, I thought. Then Easter break… so many breaks, just go to school. 😆

Local Spring Break is over here but we are full to the top with tourists right now!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Local in Orlando area is over but other parts of the country vary so area is full of tourists!  Will be interesting to see what capacity you cruise at!  You will keep us entertained I have no doubts!

• Haha 1

Crazy thing happened on the way to get gas… the traffic in the opposite lane was backed up and people at the gas station were “LOOKY loo-ing”. We get on the road and there’s a man physically ramming cars with his body. He had also been shot in the chest. Gotta watch the local news in that area and see what was really going on there. 

• Like 2