1 oz Amaretto

1 oz Kahlua

1/2 oz Peach Schnapps

1/2 oz Butterscotch Schnapps

Maraschino cherry

Chocolate syrup

Ice

• Like 2

Slept in today. Word of advice, motion sickness meds are not compatible with cheers. I was definitely feeling it last night. Night club was empty. All food lines were long. Ordered hot wings from room service. 
this morning my sail and sign card is bent and demagnetized, but with my “super” cheers stickers and a bottomless bubbles sticker… I don’t wanna trade it out. 😩 

1279CBFB-3381-4662-9AF1-40F633FC90B5.jpeg

29C6DE08-60D3-4B0C-8B6A-72EC6CC50F87.jpeg

9B4AB86F-11D7-44AD-B2A1-0A85ED1ED60A.jpeg

1A471325-5EE2-49F6-824C-191FF75720D0.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

@MeganGC1983.....I feel for you, motion sickness is the worst.  I can see why you got it on the bus.

The worst I have ever had was out on a boat when diving......I learned a lesson, best remedy is to jump off the boat into the water.......it worked.

DO NOT DO THAT ON THE SHIP.......maybe jump into the pool if needed.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

@MeganGC1983.....I feel for you, motion sickness is the worst.  I can see why you got it on the bus.

The worst I have ever had was out on a boat when diving......I learned a lesson, best remedy is to jump off the boat into the water.......it worked.

DO NOT DO THAT ON THE SHIP.......maybe jump into the pool if needed.

I obviously shoulda jumped off the bus. 😆

Getting ready to start Groove for St Jude. It’s Mexican buffet day and the soup is chicken tortilla. It’s good if you like any of the tomato soups. I think just add tortilla and some chicken. 
3 minutes before it opened… Mongolian Wok had a line. Only one side open and the line now goes all the way into the elevator lobby. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

4CB2CE08-91DC-484D-875C-8CA5DFB73818.jpeg

• Like 5

Just watched a kid throw up into the shirt he’s wearing. He tries to tell his mom, but she’s blabbing away to friends. He’s trying to hold his shirt away from his body and saying “mom, mom”. Yikes! 
He must’ve road the bus in Nassau too. 😆

Edited by MeganGC1983
  • Haha 8

7 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Just watched a kid throw up into the shirt he’s wearing. He tries to tell his mom, but she’s blabbing away to friends. He’s trying to hold his shirt away from his body and saying “mom, mom”. Yikes! 
He must’ve road the bus in Nassau too. 😆

Thanks for reminding me why we never cruise when school is out and college graduation....oh the stories I could tell about cruising during college graduation!

• Haha 1

CD Dustin hanging out in the “dj booth”… head to the room and got the last towel animal of the cruise. Stewart (Dennis) is going home tomorrow. He was on the Horizon and came over to the Liberty. He’s ready to go home and see his family. He’s very excited. He’s probably been the best Stewart we’ve ever had. 
All checked in for the flight tomorrow. Thinking about packing. 😣 Getting extra tips lined out. Thankfully, no guest services visit is needed to get change. I have a feeling it will be long today. 

7F27B9E9-9B30-4204-AECA-D2EF5110D394.jpeg

583AF363-6295-4D24-9EEA-0E05DB1F413D.jpeg

• Like 4