First time on Oceania (Riviera)

SailorJack

Wow Sailor Jack- we were just talking about how much we enjoyed your “live from” reports in the past, and still laugh about the “you cheap b****rd, pay $1 more so your wife can have a glass with her beer”!

we just left Riviera on Friday, and overall it was a wonderful time- we noticed many changes from “pre-Covid”, but since this is your first you won’t have expectations that are not met.

1 hour ago, LHT28 said:

is that on  RSSC or did you mean Marina ?

We have had two cruises to the Amazon cancelled - been trying to get there for two years! Both on Seabourn.  I will try again next year as we are pretty booked up for the rest of this one.

Jack

6 minutes ago, makai 7 said:

Wow Sailor Jack- we were just talking about how much we enjoyed your “live from” reports in the past, and still laugh about the “you cheap b****rd, pay $1 more so your wife can have a glass with her beer”!

we just left Riviera on Friday, and overall it was a wonderful time- we noticed many changes from “pre-Covid”, but since this is your first you won’t have expectations that are not met.

Ah yes...Mama Chang. One of those iconic moments that you can't forget - try as you might.

I have to admit, after all the positive comments about Oceania I am really looking forward to this cruise - the only problem is that it is more than a year away!

My previous reviews can be found in my signature below - including our experience at the Bamboo Bar.😏

Jack

Edited by SailorJack