celebrity edge what is included

frannie

just booked the celebrity edge for 10 days nov 11/2022 did the booking on line also booked  with celebrity air . Supposed to include wifi, tips and drink package . 

i do not see it listed on my confirmation email anywhere . will it show somewhere on my documents when its paid in full . Only made a deposit

The first invoice you get will not show them. However, soon (likely by tomorrow), they will show.  Each item (drinks, tips and WiFi) will show as a charge, witha  corresponding credit.  Also, it's very common for the gratuities to show only a charge, and not the credit at first.  This will drop off after several days, or you can call and have it manually corrected. 

Harris

Denver, CO

• Thanks 1

The Booking Certification my TA sent me had the Gratuity/Beverage/Internet packages added and showed a following line that each of the costs were deleted:

Gratuity costs Added/Cost Subtracted: GRP GRAT DLX then GRAT DLX 14N

Beverage Package Added/Cost Subtracted: BEVPRINGRA then this PROMO2P

Standard Internet Added/Subtracted:  INTERNETCHG1 then this INTERNETSAV1

So check your Certification and see if you have stuff such as this. Takes a few days to get the Booking info.

den

thanks the only think i received so far was an email telling me my trip is booked . will wait and see what else arrives . first time booking with the cruise line direct. no TA involved its our 22nd cruise

5 hours ago, frannie said:

thanks the only think i received so far was an email telling me my trip is booked . will wait and see what else arrives . first time booking with the cruise line direct. no TA involved its our 22nd cruise

Since you're booked direct with Celebrity, you can get a confirmation emailed anytime by calling the automated confirmation number.  If you call 888-307-8413, then option 1, then option 3, then enter your confirmation number.  You'll get an email within moments.

Harris

Denver, CO

• Like 1

16 hours ago, frannie said:

just booked the celebrity edge for 10 days nov 11/2022 did the booking on line also booked  with celebrity air . Supposed to include wifi, tips and drink package . 

i do not see it listed on my confirmation email anywhere . will it show somewhere on my documents when its paid in full . Only made a deposit

This happened to me over the weekend, for the first time, but I just called them and had them send me a PDF, that included all of the inclusions.