Live - Wonder of the Seas 25 Mar -1 Apr 22

37 minutes ago, DeputyDawg46 said:

Head waiter in WJ told me 4978ish. 

Thank you

Here’s some additional information taken from online.

This ship accommodates 5,734 passengers at double occupancy up to a maximum capacity of 6,988 passengers, as well as a 2,300 crew.

6 hours ago, mlanders said:

Do you know if a dyson hairdryer can be used in stateroom? It did not work on Celebrity Apex, was told it would work on some RCI ships. Will be on Wonder next week. Can you ask at desk, please 

Remember that I am just the messenger. When I asked at Guest services about the Dyson hairdryer they made several calls and talked among themselves and the conclusion was they don’t have enough information to determine if they should be used or not. Their recommendation was to bring it with you and have a ships electrician take a look at the specifications for a determination. However, as you are probably aware there are hairdryers available in each state room.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, mlanders said:

Do you know if a dyson hairdryer can be used in stateroom? It did not work on Celebrity Apex, was told it would work on some RCI ships. Will be on Wonder next week. Can you ask at desk, please 

Yikes, I was going to bring mine, as it's so much faster than using the ones they supply.   I've never had any issue using it on my Carnival cruises, I wonder why it might not work on Royal?  Mine is just a regular type of electrical plug...

On 3/26/2022 at 2:34 PM, mlanders said:

I didn’t bring my dyson hairdryer but I have my airwrap with me and it’s worked just fine this week!