UK Passenger Locator Form for Barcelona

MJDMV

Hello, I'm travelling from Manchester UK to Barcelona on 15th April to join Voyager. I have to complete a Passenger Locator Form, however I can't see any area to state that my destination is a cruise ship. The 'transit through Barcelona' appears to show areas on the form for flight numbers etc. Any ideas please?

1 hour ago, MJDMV said:

Hello, I'm travelling from Manchester UK to Barcelona on 15th April to join Voyager. I have to complete a Passenger Locator Form, however I can't see any area to state that my destination is a cruise ship. The 'transit through Barcelona' appears to show areas on the form for flight numbers etc. Any ideas please?

Not sure if it helps, when we've had these forms we've just put the ship initials where the flight number would go and that's usually been ok.

I’m on the same cruise as you and haven’t done it yet so I’ll have a look now. I’d be reluctant to say that you are just transiting through as the second port is still in Spain.

I’ve filled in what I can and the rest has to be done within 48hours. It looks like you don’t have to fill a specific hotel name in, it’s not asterisked * as compulsory just the region and city.

When filling in the spth it says at the beginning check this box if  your final destination is not Spain only arrives in spain in transit if I tick this box it come up to say only check this box if  your final destination is not Spain and you are here for less than 24 hours only and not leaving the airport enclosure? I start in Barcelona and my first Port of call in Palma then onto Italy and finally ending up in Croatia. I'm sorry for going round the houses on this but my question  is I don't tick this box do I? I understand this all may sound silly but just want to make sure I'm doing everything correctly as i will have to fill it in for my parents too.

How do I fill this form out if...

Leaving US by air, 3 hr. (layover in Amsterdam) arriving Rome; spending 4 days in Rome; cruising via Civitavecchia 7 days; arriving back to Civitavecchia. Then spending 3 days in Tuscany; back to Rome; leaving Rome via flight back to the US through Amsterdam.

Your help with this is greatly appreciated.

2 hours ago, Mcrlyons said:

When filling in the spth it says at the beginning check this box if  your final destination is not Spain only arrives in spain in transit if I tick this box it come up to say only check this box if  your final destination is not Spain and you are here for less than 24 hours only and not leaving the airport enclosure? I start in Barcelona and my first Port of call in Palma then onto Italy and finally ending up in Croatia. I'm sorry for going round the houses on this but my question  is I don't tick this box do I? I understand this all may sound silly but just want to make sure I'm doing everything correctly as i will have to fill it in for my parents too.

You are leaving the airport…. You are not In Transit.  

2 hours ago, excitedtocruise said:

How do I fill this form out if...

Leaving US by air, 3 hr. (layover in Amsterdam) arriving Rome; spending 4 days in Rome; cruising via Civitavecchia 7 days; arriving back to Civitavecchia. Then spending 3 days in Tuscany; back to Rome; leaving Rome via flight back to the US through Amsterdam.

Your help with this is greatly appreciated.

This form is for Spain not Italy. 

On 3/26/2022 at 7:25 AM, MJDMV said:

No longer need to complete a UK passenger Locator Form.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/all-covid-19-travel-restrictions-removed-in-the-uk