Are you just back from Wonder of the Seas?

Just looking for some updates from anyone returning from this past weeks cruise on the Wonder.

Capacity? Shows in full swing? Windjammer serve or self serve? Any comments on sound from the movie (read some complaints about how loud it was in Central Park)

My DW and I sail on April 1st. Any info would be appreciated.

We were on last week's (March 18) sailing in a central park balcony room.  The movies played earlier in the evening and so by about 7pm all you heard were the central park musicians.  The aquatheater show was not the complete show but it was still entertaining.  The other shows were very good as well and I think they were all the complete show.  Keep in mind that Wonder does not have an actual Broadway show, this was never planned to begin with.  

In the windjammer they served you the food unless it was a "grab and go" type of item.  The beverage station was self serve.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ant12 said:

We were on last week's (March 18) sailing in a central park balcony room.  The movies played earlier in the evening and so by about 7pm all you heard were the central park musicians.  The aquatheater show was not the complete show but it was still entertaining.  The other shows were very good as well and I think they were all the complete show.  Keep in mind that Wonder does not have an actual Broadway show, this was never planned to begin with.  

In the windjammer they served you the food unless it was a "grab and go" type of item.  The beverage station was self serve.

Thanks ant12...what was the capacity like?

Also just back. Capacity was right at about 4900.  Eating dinner in Central Park was LOUD because of the movie screen.  Aquashow volume was also loud.  Show is not complete but seemed much closer by the last night. 365 and voices were both phenomenal.  Tap factory just wasn’t my Cupid tea. Mason Jar was good but very filling (we had the chicken and waffles and red velvet pancakes). Hooked seafood was very good (especially the service). We had the turf and turf (filet and chicken), messy fish sandwich, and surf and turf.  

9 hours ago, CaptainBazz said:

Just looking for some updates from anyone returning from this past weeks cruise on the Wonder.

Capacity? Shows in full swing? Windjammer serve or self serve? Any comments on sound from the movie (read some complaints about how loud it was in Central Park)

My DW and I sail on April 1st. Any info would be appreciated.

We are on this sailing too. Have you joined the roll call for this sailing?

Currently on the 25 Mar 22 sailing. Just shy of 5000 guests. Mask optional for guests. If you’re in the category to get the free towels, bags, or a crystal, they are out and will have to ship to you at a later date. Shows were good and crowded as the capacity increase’s. Food and service in WJ, CK, and MDR has been excellent. 

Was on March 11th. Ice show had been still waiting for the other 95% of their props to arrive (claimed by CD Mike). Apparently the aquatheatre show Intense is fully finished, though when i was on it, we only saw the first 15 minutes of the entire 45 minute length. 

Comparing Central Park to the sound at the Boardwalk, the Boardwalk is a lot noisier. Central park seemed to be pretty quiet during the day, but of course, you'll still hear sound coming from the pool decks above. 

Capacity as I have heard around has definitely been ramping up.

March 4: 4,200

March 11th: 4,500

March 25th: 4,900