Koningsdam VF 8181 Verandah Cabin

Howasaur

We have sailed with Holland America many times before and since January 2020 Cancelled 4 Holland Cruises and two Family Disney Cruises. We have always had Inside Cabins but I thought it was important to do something special for my wife and get a verandah Cabin. I realize it's on deck 8 AFT I went through our travel agent and whilw on the phone with Holland they mentioned this cabin so we took it. Wondering if anyone has stayed or know something about this cabin.  We are both early risers. Thanks 

Looking at the deck plan shows that 8181 is a 'connecting room' with 8177.  The door between the rooms will be locked, but some times noise can be heard next door in adjoining rooms.  Also, 8181 is immediately below the Sea View Bar, where smoking is permitted.

Neither of these would be a deal breaker for me, but just to give you the heads up!

Thank-you VMax1700 for your reply. We don't stay up too late before midnight and we are  up early so it sound like no issues.  The smoking well if they are a distance from me that's ok and a little noise from room next door we were in a inside cabin and our wake up call was the anchor being dropped on port docking morning so looking forward to the trip in October.' I can usually be found hanging over the railing taking pictures of sea life and birds