April Transatlantic - Covid Testing questions

I apologize if this has been asked before.  I know we have to test within 48 hours prior to boarding in NYC. Will we have to test again while on the ship to fly home from London to Philadelphia?

Will the Emed Antigen test be accepted on NCL versus the Inspire test?

Thank you for your help.

37 minutes ago, M&M cruiseaholics said:

I apologize if this has been asked before.  I know we have to test within 48 hours prior to boarding in NYC. Will we have to test again while on the ship to fly home from London to Philadelphia? Will the Emed Antigen test be accepted on NCL versus the Inspire test? Thank you for your help.

Please refer to the information sent to you directly from NCL versus random comments from people on Cruise Critic. 

RANDOM COMMNET

We have used eMed for all of our cruises (Royal and will use them next week for NCL). 

NCL: https://www.ncl.com/sail-safe

Other available pre-embarkation testing services:

Additionally, the following services offer a verified third party or medically supervised at home testing: eMed or BioReference-Scarlett Concierge testing service – BioReference sends a trained Scarlet Health Professional to your home to collect your COVID-19 test specimen.

1 hour ago, M&M cruiseaholics said:

Will we have to test again while on the ship to fly home from London to Philadelphia?

Stay on top of the CDC's requirements for air passengers (including returning American citizens) flying into the U.S. from abroad.  By the time you return after an April TA, it's possible the testing requirement for vaxxed passengers may have been dropped.  (The airlines are urging this.)   In any event, here's the link to the rules:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/testing-international-air-travelers.html#:~:text=COVID-19 Home-,Requirement for Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test or,of Recovery from COVID-19&text=If you plan to travel,air into the United States.

Enjoy your cruise!

3 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Added Random Comment

NCL used to send you to the emed public site which sold test kits in lots of 5. The new link send you to Optum (same as Royal) and allows you to buy 2 kits. 

Hi, sorry to hijack the thread but how long does delivery take from point of ordering?