C & A Johnny Rockets Coupon Question

butterfly2

As the previous poster said, you will get 2 coupons, but don't worry about it. I went once just for fries and onion rings (wanted to try just those) and the guy wouldn't take me coupon and didn't charge me anything since he said that fries and onion rings are free with every meal there anyway.

It is a shame the way they handle it. My son who is 16 was with us last Thanksgiving. He qualifies for Platinum status on RCCL, but because he can not join the Crown & Anchor program until he is 18 - he had to pay the surcharge at Johnny Rockets. :(

it's $3.95...

Two coupons but AO (if they are young enough for AO) will have two nights that they take the kids to JR's for dinner at no extra charge. If you do not recieve your JR's coupons ask. I have read that over and over again. On some ships they seem to be on an extra sheet. No idea why.

For those of you with kids who sail with you SAVE their travel information. I have enough cruises to be Diamond with RCI but because most of them where in the dark ages before I turned 18 and well before they started documenting return status (and I did not keep that stuff) I am not! pooh!

On the Sovereign, they were separate coupons, NOT in the book. I think that that's because JR's was added during the drydock, and they are still using up the old coupon books!

I also say: if you are C&A, and there are no JR coupons in your cabin, and you are on a ship that HAS a Johnny Rocket's, :D ASK.

My husband and I are diamond and we took all 3 of our kids on the Mariner 2 weeks ago.

Because they are all under 18 they were counted as being at the same level as us, even though they have only been on 2 cruises.

We received 5 diamond coupon books.

when the kids turn 18 then then they are on their own and have to enroll under their own name.

We were on the Serenade recently (which does NOT have a Johnny Rockets) and my C&A book had a coupon for J&R in it. Oh well, I'll save it for another cruise. ;) DS, who is 16, didn't receive a C&A book...but I didn't expect him to, since he won't be a member until age 18.

Two coupons but AO (if they are young enough for AO) will have two nights that they take the kids to JR's for dinner at no extra charge. If you do not recieve your JR's coupons ask. I have read that over and over again. On some ships they seem to be on an extra sheet. No idea why.

For those of you with kids who sail with you SAVE their travel information. I have enough cruises to be Diamond with RCI but because most of them where in the dark ages before I turned 18 and well before they started documenting return status (and I did not keep that stuff) I am not! pooh!

You're awfully honest. ;) If I knew I had taken the cruises, but didn't know the exact dates, I think I'd probably be doing a little bit of creative thinking. :rolleyes:

DH & I just tried this past weekend JR's. We are not sure what all the rave is about. They were dried up hockey pucks. We thought Wendy's was a much better choice for a hamburger. The shakes were ok we thought. Just very overpriced. Can anyone explain?

DH & I just tried this past weekend JR's. We are not sure what all the rave is about. They were dried up hockey pucks. We thought Wendy's was a much better choice for a hamburger. The shakes were ok we thought. Just very overpriced. Can anyone explain?

That's funny because I think they are greasy! I don't like them either.

May I ask a question?

If a young person has taken RCI several cruises with his parents, can he/she use these cruises toward C&A credits when after turning 18?

If so, I know a couple of kids who will enter C&A at the Diamond level in a few years...

Thanks

LL

What is the coupon for?? On our cruise last year on Serenade of the Seas, Johhny Rockets was toally FREE, have they since changed this?

JR has a cover cover charge for some time now but what makes me realy curious how you could have been to JR on the Serenade, as the Serenade has no JR. Serenade has the Seaview cafe, which has no charge but no JR.

May I ask a question?

If a young person has taken RCI several cruises with his parents, can he/she use these cruises toward C&A credits when after turning 18?

If so, I know a couple of kids who will enter C&A at the Diamond level in a few years...

Thanks

LL

Very simple answer, YES !!!

Archived