Symphony Entertainment

snoope

Has the main showroom theatre entertainment returned to SOS? Ever since she returned from her COVID break, I’ve been checking the app and none of the main entertainment has been listed. Maybe it’s a lazy CD not updating the app? But there has been no Hairspray, Flight, Aqua, Skating, or Attic comedy listed. 

Does anyone on board have one of those one page entertainment schedules they can post?

All shows except Hairspray are currently being performed. They do not show up on the App until you connect to the ship’s wifi. The schedules can and have been changing up until the last minute due to performer/tech staff availability, so that is why they are not posted in advance.

Edited by Rosstu

Fingers crossed that it's up and running in June when we leave. Hats off to the performers as they've always put on a great show and Im sure they are eager for things to get back to normal too.

On 3/27/2022 at 2:00 PM, Rosstu said:

All shows except Hairspray are currently being performed. They do not show up on the App until you connect to the ship’s wifi. The schedules can and have been changing up until the last minute due to performer/tech staff availability, so that is why they are not posted in advance.

hey there usually what times are the shows in the evening? Wondering when to plan dining times in order to catch some of the shows? We are on April 30th...

4 hours ago, YouthD said:

We'll be on there for the last cruise in April, doesn't seem like they'll be ready by then 😞

yup me too April 30th.  So I guess that leaves Allure and Oasis for the big shows.

I am doing Wonder in 2 weeks and then 2 weeks later SOS.  

seems like each ship is lacking or missing something for now.