Voom Internet for Last Day...

Hi everyone! 

Mom and I are excited to be sailing on a 4-night Bahamas on the Freedom leaving April 4th.

Our last day is on Coco Cay and we were thinking of getting internet for that last day so we can check in for our departure flights and do all the pre-clearance for returning to Canada the next day.

I'm looking all over for the price of just a few hours of internet and can't seem to find anything clear... 😕  I know RCCL totally wants us to book for the full trip, but a big part of why I travel is to disconnect, so I really don't want it foe the whole trip. 

Just wondering if anyone has ever done this before? If it was a different port day I'd just wander around for wifi... 🤣

Cheers!

1 minute ago, history_bits said:

I'm looking all over for the price of just a few hours of internet and can't seem to find anything clear...

On the last day they may offer a short duration package, but don’t count on anything shorter than a 24hour package. 

If you can finish in about 15 minutes, you can get that free via the App/Play store link.