Vaccine Question

MBP1

I tried calling customer support to get clarification on this, but the rep I got couldn't give me a straight answer and I found info online to be a little confusing. This would be for a cruise departing the U.S. and going to the Eastern Caribbean. 

If adults have the 1 dose of the J&J (no boosters) are they considered full vaccinated by Celebrity?

Yes you are.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/healthy-at-sea/faqs

Scroll down to these sections...

What vaccines are accepted? 

Will laminated vaccination cards be accepted?

Will I be considered fully vaccinated if my first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine is from one manufacturer and the second dose is from another?  

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, MBP1 said:

I tried calling customer support to get clarification on this, but the rep I got couldn't give me a straight answer and I found info online to be a little confusing. This would be for a cruise departing the U.S. and going to the Eastern Caribbean. 

If adults have the 1 dose of the J&J (no boosters) are they considered full vaccinated by Celebrity?

When are you cruising?  The one-shot J&J vaccine is accepted as "fully vaccinated" right now.  However if Celebrity changes its requirements in the future from "fully vaccinated"  to the newer CDC guideline "Up To Date" you will need a second shot to cruise.

3 hours ago, TeeRick said:

When are you cruising?  The one-shot J&J vaccine is accepted as "fully vaccinated" right now.  However if Celebrity changes its requirements in the future from "fully vaccinated"  to the newer CDC guideline "Up To Date" you will need a second shot to cruise.

Sailing June 2022. I hope they don't make any changes to make things stricter, if they did I'd be asking for a refund. 

Edited by MBP1