Sky Dining Rooms

Marronnier

I've booked tables in various dining rooms for our upcoming cruise on the Sky Princess, but the Medallion app doesn't offer the Soleil  as an option. If I've reserved a different room is there any problem turning up at the Soleil without a reservation?

The Soleil seems to be conveniently located for Vines Wine bar and Bellini's. Thanks for any information you can offer.

It's probably dictated by ship capacity.  We were on the Sky in December and one dinning room was not being used except for Club Class dinners. (don't remember which one)

You will probably find that out when you get onboard but my guess is that if you can't book it by the app, it's not going to be available on the cruise.

Thanks Sox Fan, 

We'll be sailing on 23rd April and thought the ship would be running at  almost full capacity by then. But what you say makes sense. Do you know generally,  speaking, if there is any problem turning up at one dining room if you have a reservation at another?

Thanks again.

I’m just off the Sky this morning and our Cielo Dining Room server told us they expected to open the 3rd dining room for today’s sailing.  Their internet and Medallion app isn’t working so they won’t have a clue where you’re supposed to be anyway.  It’s bedlam.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Marronnier said:

I've booked tables in various dining rooms for our upcoming cruise on the Sky Princess, but the Medallion app doesn't offer the Soleil  as an option. If I've reserved a different room is there any problem turning up at the Soleil without a reservation?

The Soleil seems to be conveniently located for Vines Wine bar and Bellini's. Thanks for any information you can offer.

Princess has yet to load all DR's to DMW in the MC App.  As ships get towards full, they are going to have to change from operating only to DR's.  Who knows when DMW will cope with three DR's?