What am I doing wrong?

We purchased the Ultimate Dinner Package, but the Cruise Planner won’t let me make a reservation.  It keeps wanting to charge me.  I also called the number on the App and a Human told me I had to wait until I got onboard. Since Chops is my only option on Enchantment, I’m concerned I won’t be able to get in at a reasonable time if at all. Advice is most welcome!

4 minutes ago, Colonialdame said:

We purchased the Ultimate Dinner Package, but the Cruise Planner won’t let me make a reservation.

That's because you can't - in exchange for a lower price with UDP, you give up the ability to choose times pre-cruise. You book times/venues on board.

• Like 1

My advice- before boarding, write down where and when you want to eat.  Once onboard, make reservations and take your paper and pen with (you might need to adjust times).  If your plans change, you can change restaurants/times later on 🙂

if you have a concierge, you can email them your preferences, and they will make the reservations for you 🙂

Edited by vacationlover_mn
  • Like 2

We actually have made our list.  Fortunately we will also have the luxury of a Concierge on this cruise and will email her as we get closer to our sailing date.  I’ve always tried to be a  do it yourself kind of person, but asking our Concierge make reservations is the best option.  Thanks for the reminder!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Colonialdame said:

We actually have made our list.  Fortunately we will also have the luxury of a Concierge on this cruise and will email her as we get closer to our sailing date.  I’ve always tried to be a  do it yourself kind of person, but asking our Concierge make reservations is the best option.  Thanks for the reminder!

This is very helpful. Same boat here. We got the UDP and could only book first night so will try the concierge as we will also be in a suite so that's a great option!

Does anyone know if enchantment offers a lunch in chops on embarkation day? Hoping to maximize the UDP ☺️

16 hours ago, Colonialdame said:

Don’t know for sure, but my guess is that we can buy lunch but it won’t be covered by the UDP.  The letter of the law is lunch on “sea days.” Wouldn’t it be great if it were included! Hope someone can give us the answer!

We were able to get “free” lunch at Playmakers, on port days.