Predeparture arrival at Manhattan Cruise Terminal

bjtravelnews

Hello everyone.  I am coming with a group to sail on the NCL Joy out of Manhattan in June.  We are going to put our money together and rent a limo,  What's the earliest time we can get to the terminal to check in?  I know we may have a wait once we are in the terminal because boarding won't commence right away, and once they start others will have priority.  It's been way too long since we have cruised!

TIA

4 hours ago, bjtravelnews said:

Hello everyone.  I am coming with a group to sail on the NCL Joy out of Manhattan in June.  We are going to put our money together and rent a limo,  What's the earliest time we can get to the terminal to check in?  I know we may have a wait once we are in the terminal because boarding won't commence right away, and once they start others will have priority.  It's been way too long since we have cruised!

TIA

When you do your online check in you'll get a check in time from NCL. Since your question is really about NCL's check in procedures than something controlled by the port you should post your question on the NCL board as their procedures now are different than what they were pre pandemic.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bjtravelnews said:

I know we may have a wait once we are in the terminal because boarding won't commence right away, and once they start others will have priority.

Agree with Horseman-- this is an NCL procedural question. But outside of that from a bunch of personal experience over the years, the Manhattan Cruise Terminal is not a super fun or glamorous place to hang out for any extended period of time. It has all the charm of a bus terminal. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...