Deposit on NCL??

heatherandfred

Hey good people! It’s been years since we’ve cruised on NCL (2009 and 2014). Have they done away with deposits?

I found a great price on a family suite for 2023, but it seems as if they want the whole payment up front. I won’t do their monthly plan, as I don’t feel like paying month to month. 

19 hours ago, kjquilts said:

Appears to be glitch in system today.  Full payment required for oceanview as well as family suite on random May 2023 cruise on the Dawn.

I hope it’s a glitch. I don’t have $5000 up front🤣 I’ll give them a call and find out what’s happening.

51 minutes ago, dexddd said:

Since you last cruised NCL, they have generally increased deposits especially on higher end rooms.  Lower end sometimes specials with low deposits.  

I’m sure they have, but who is giving them a $5000 deposit? 🤣😂 I’m going to ring them and see what’s going on, if the deposit is manageable, I’ll book it.

I have never had to pay a reservation in full unless I was booking past final payment.  We have always been able to make a reservation and give a deposit.

It must be some kind of glitch.  Hopefully when you call you'll be able to get it worked out.  Good luck!

1 hour ago, goldmom said:

I have never had to pay a reservation in full unless I was booking past final payment.  We have always been able to make a reservation and give a deposit.

It must be some kind of glitch.  Hopefully when you call you'll be able to get it worked out.  Good luck!

Me neither. It’s such a good deal and the room is enough for me and dh and ds. Dh not pleased about no balcony, but it’s got a lot of inside space and a virtual wall and concierge access.

• Like 1